Great question! If you already have a LÍLLÉbaby® carrier, place it around your waist like you would for a back carry (no need to put baby in!) and measure the black or gray webbing that does NOT overlap the fabric waistband. Between 8 - 14 inches = small, 14 - 19 inches = medium, more than 19” = large. If you are in between sizes, size DOWN, not up, for best fit and use.
Articles in this section
- What size of tummy pad to I need?
- Does the Pursuit™ carrier come with a hood?
- Will the rain cover work for my carrier?
- Will the Cozy Robe fit me?
- Do I need a set of Stirrups?
- Can I use LÍLLÉbaby accessories with another carrier brand?
- My carrier did not come with an infant harness - should it have?
- Does LÍLLÉbaby sell an Infant Insert?
- I lost my lumbar support. Can I purchase a new one?
- Where can I find a warming cover for my carrier?