Great question! The COMPLETE and the CarryOn come with our famous lumbar support to help evenly distribute weight and to promote proper posture. This results in a more comfortable wearing experience for you and baby! Our COMPLETE carrier is approved for babies 7lbs-45lbs and our CarryOn is approved for toddlers 20lbs-60lbs. That being said, the best way to judge management of back issues is always to consult your doctor. They will have the ability to provide hands on help and advice that can be supportive of your condition. Once you have made your decision, if you need additional help, let us know! You can either e-mail us at email@example.com or you can join our Facebook Community of LILLE-lovers at www.facebook.com/lillebaby
Articles in this section
- How do I change to the narrow seat?
- I have a bad back, which carrier should I get?
- How many positions does each carrier have?
- Can I wear two carriers at once?
- I am petite! Will this fit me?
- When can I back carry my child?
- When can I switch to the wide seat setting?
- LÍLLÉ Lessons: Quick Comfort Fix
- LÍLLÉ Lessons: The Narrow Seat
- LÍLLÉ Lessons: Kissably Close