The 3D mesh on the Airflow is made of a soft polyester and is gentle enough for baby's skin. As with any new material, if you notice any kind of reaction on your baby's skin, discontinue use and see if the reaction dissipates. You may see some compression marks after extended use, like you see after wearing a pair of socks for a long period of time, and this should not be cause for concern. Please note that, while our mesh is safe for contact with baby's skin, we do recommend that baby be fully clothed when in any carrier of any type and/or material to prevent friction with materials during wearing.
Articles in this section
- Will the mesh irritate my child's skin?
- What is the mesh in the Airflow and All Seasons made of?
- Where can I find a babywearing coat?
- Is there a pocket I can attach to the waistband?
- Where is this product made?
- What is the difference between all of the COMPLETE carriers?
- Can my partner and I share a carrier?
- What are the waistbelt measurements?
- What are the weight limits on the COMPLETE, Essentials, CarryOn, & SeatMe?
- When can I wear my baby forward facing?