Absolutely! Tandem carrying is a fantastic way to include everyone in the fun of babywearing. You can wear one of our soft-structured on your back while wrapping a smaller baby on your front, or you can wear two soft-structured carriers like our amazing Brand Ambassador, Hannah, demonstrates in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6s7gvM0I2g
Articles in this section
- How do I change to the narrow seat?
- I have a bad back, which carrier should I get?
- How many positions does each carrier have?
- Can I wear two carriers at once?
- I am petite! Will this fit me?
- When can I back carry my child?
- When can I switch to the wide seat setting?
- LÍLLÉ Lessons: Quick Comfort Fix
- LÍLLÉ Lessons: The Narrow Seat
- LÍLLÉ Lessons: Kissably Close