Because our baby carriers are not safety tested for tandem wearing, we do not recommend it.
Articles in this section
- Should I use the narrow seat or wide seat for my newborn?
- How do I change to the narrow seat?
- I have a bad back, which carrier should I get?
- How many positions does each carrier have?
- Can I wear two carriers at once?
- I am petite - will your carriers fit me?
- When can I wear my baby forward facing?
- How do I know if my baby is in the right position?
- When can I back carry my child?
- When can I switch to the wide seat setting?