Babies are developmentally ready to forward face at six months or later. It’s a common misconception that baby is ready when they have good neck control, but it is important to also consider torso control and hip development.
Articles in this section
- Will the mesh irritate my child's skin?
- What is the mesh in the Airflow and All Seasons made of?
- Where can I find a babywearing coat?
- Is there a pocket I can attach to the waistband?
- Where is this product made?
- What is the difference between all of the COMPLETE carriers?
- Can my partner and I share a carrier?
- What are the waistbelt measurements?
- What are the weight limits on the COMPLETE, Essentials, CarryOn, & SeatMe?
- When can I wear my baby forward facing?