The right time to back carry depends on the size of your baby. Typically we recommend your baby is at least six months old and can comfortably sit in the wide seat setting. Fit Check: Ensure that your baby’s legs are supported from knee to knee with the bottom of the carrier. Your baby must be able to independently support his or her head and must be big enough to sit with their legs around your waist. Check out our video on how to safely put your baby in the carrier on your back! https://www.lillebaby.com/instructional_videos
Articles in this section
- How do I change to the narrow seat?
- I have a bad back, which carrier should I get?
- How many positions does each carrier have?
- Can I wear two carriers at once?
- I am petite! Will this fit me?
- When can I back carry my child?
- When can I switch to the wide seat setting?
- LÍLLÉ Lessons: Quick Comfort Fix
- LÍLLÉ Lessons: The Narrow Seat
- LÍLLÉ Lessons: Kissably Close