The hood is removable on all COMPLETE™ and CarryOn™ models. The hood is not removable from the Essentials. To remove the hood from the COMPLETE™ or the CarryOn™, simply feed the loose end of the webbing attaching the hood to the carrier back through the buckle until it is completely unthreaded. The hood then removes like a button - pass the plastic buckles through the holes in the hood and remove.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your carriers by myself?
- Can I use the COMPLETE™ or Pursuit™ with my toddler?
- Will the mesh irritate my child's skin?
- What kind of mesh do you use in your carriers?
- Where is this product made?
- Can my partner and I share a carrier?
- How do I remove the sleeping hood?
- Can I get an instruction manual for my carrier?
- Do you offer gift certificates or gift cards?
- When do you release new products?