The hood is removable on every model of the COMPLETE and the CarryOn. The hood is not removable from the Essentials. To remove the hood from the COMPLETE or the CarryOn, simply feed the loose end of the webbing attaching the hood to the carrier up through the buckle until it is completely unthreaded. The hood then removes like a button - pass the plastic buckles through the holes in the hood and remove.
Articles in this section
- Will the mesh irritate my child's skin?
- What is the mesh in the Airflow and All Seasons made of?
- Where can I find a babywearing coat?
- Is there a pocket I can attach to the waistband?
- Where is this product made?
- What is the difference between all of the COMPLETE carriers?
- Can my partner and I share a carrier?
- What are the waistbelt measurements?
- What are the weight limits on the COMPLETE, Essentials, CarryOn, & SeatMe?
- When can I wear my baby forward facing?