The COMPLETE™ and Pursuit™ carriers are designed to be comfortable for a wide variety of body shapes, so if you are experiencing discomfort in your back or shoulders, we bet that all you need is a little bit of adjustment! Check out this tip for a quick comfort fix: http://lillebaby.com/blog/lille-lessons-quick-comfort-fix/
Articles in this section
- Should I use the narrow seat or wide seat for my newborn?
- How do I change to the narrow seat?
- I have a bad back, which carrier should I get?
- How many positions does each carrier have?
- Can I wear two carriers at once?
- I am petite - will your carriers fit me?
- When can I wear my baby forward facing?
- How do I know if my baby is in the right position?
- When can I back carry my child?
- When can I switch to the wide seat setting?