We have designed our carriers to fit a wide range of body types, from plus to petite! For plus sized parents, we recommend our COMPLETE™ and Pursuit™ carriers, or the CarryOn™, if you are purchasing this carrier to use with a toddler. The waist belt on each of those carriers extends to about 48 inches, which fits about a US women's size 22/24 pants. We also offer a Waist Belt Extension Strap that adds another 9 inches, and more than one can be used at the same time, if needed! The length of the shoulder straps and the sternum strap are also fully adjustable for plus size parents.
Articles in this section
- Should I use the narrow seat or wide seat for my newborn?
- How do I change to the narrow seat?
- I have a bad back, which carrier should I get?
- How many positions does each carrier have?
- Can I wear two carriers at once?
- I am petite - will your carriers fit me?
- When can I wear my baby forward facing?
- How do I know if my baby is in the right position?
- When can I back carry my child?
- When can I switch to the wide seat setting?