We have found that most Moms who are a 22/24 or Dad's wearing a 44/46 pants are able to use the carrier without the waistbelt extension strap. That adds another 9 inches in addition to the 52-54 (some carriers vary a little) inches that the belt has available.
Articles in this section
- How do I change to the narrow seat?
- I have a bad back, which carrier should I get?
- How many positions does each carrier have?
- Can I wear two carriers at once?
- I am petite! Will this fit me?
- When can I back carry my child?
- When can I switch to the wide seat setting?
- LÍLLÉ Lessons: Quick Comfort Fix
- LÍLLÉ Lessons: The Narrow Seat
- LÍLLÉ Lessons: Kissably Close