LÍLLÉbaby places an extremely high value on safety, particularly for the babies and children that are carried in our products. In order to ensure the safety of our products, we test extensively to meet both mandatory and voluntary safety standards. Our products contain NO lead, toxic dyes, phthalates, or flame retardants and are CPSIA compliant and ASTM safety-certified.
Articles in this section
- Will the mesh irritate my child's skin?
- What is the mesh in the Airflow and All Seasons made of?
- Where can I find a babywearing coat?
- Is there a pocket I can attach to the waistband?
- Where is this product made?
- What is the difference between all of the COMPLETE carriers?
- Can my partner and I share a carrier?
- What are the waistbelt measurements?
- What are the weight limits on the COMPLETE, Essentials, CarryOn, & SeatMe?
- When can I wear my baby forward facing?