LÍLLÉbaby places an extremely high value on safety, particularly for the babies and children that are carried in our products. In order to ensure the safety of our products, we regularly test extensively to meet both mandatory and voluntary safety standards. Our products contain no harmful, restricted, or banned chemical substances, such as Total lead, heavy metals, azo dyes, disperse dyes, toxic dyes, phthalates, flame retardants, and others. Our products are CPSIA and REACH compliant and meet the regulatory safety standards globally. All of the fabrics that we use are free of substances or dyes that are considered harmful to people or the environment and are regularly tested at independent third party laboratories. LÍLLÉbaby requirements are more stringent that regulatory standards.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your carriers by myself?
- Can I use the COMPLETE™ or Pursuit™ with my toddler?
- Will the mesh irritate my child's skin?
- What kind of mesh do you use in your carriers?
- Where is this product made?
- Can my partner and I share a carrier?
- How do I remove the sleeping hood?
- Can I get an instruction manual for my carrier?
- Do you offer gift certificates or gift cards?
- When do you release new products?